Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Guess I'm Lost In You, If anyone had told me. That you would be my girl and I would be your man. There's not a chance that I'd believe it, cos look at who you are and look at who I am. But the first thing that you taught me. Is things like that don't matter, we should look much further cos you don't love what you see but what's inside and when I reached inside to feel your love. I could not believe how much there was and so I have to give to you the rest of meto match your love.

Can't stop loving you, just believe it. You know I mean it, loved you from the start owner of my heart. If this is just a dream, then leave me, let me sleep. Don't disturb me please, no...

I wanna stay right here forever, where love can't be denied cos you're right by my side. Each time I reach inside to feel your love, i believe in what I touch and I give to you the rest of me to match your love.

Robby Adiarta, Explore this message between Exam Week

No comments:

Post a Comment