Monday, August 07, 2006

Continue Holiday, go home again!
After very busy did short semester and other activity, my body must have relaxation for reset to back renewing condition. Not like repair your car but just like refresh my brain, do some exercise to make my body healthy also my soul. Yogyakarta is city with crowded signal of working hard for me and Kudus is a small city with a lot of recipe for your stomach...of course make your smell feeling get high signal and take a rest for your brain. Drive around the town, faster and faster looking for quiet soul!. After break for busy, busy, and busy activity i will back for my country doing seven semester and thinking future. Sleep tight at my guine room make me stand struggle to my life, Kudus of course!. A lot of fun! A lot of work! A lot of.... Many, many many... See you! keep in touch and still equal respect!
robby adiarta,
rock n roll time and seven o'clock when i explore this message from my right brain combine with the left!. ( Also chek my shout out and blog at my Friendster )

No comments:

Post a Comment